Why support us
A forerunner in the Grenoble ecosystem for scientific and technological patronage, the Grenoble INP Foundation works to bring the academic, scientific and industrial worlds together to address the societal challenges and issues of the 21ᵉ century. It supports the talents of Grenoble INP - UGA students, doctoral candidates, teacher-researchers and schools in their projects. It shares its experience and dynamism with industrialists and individual donors in order to build and develop ambitious and innovative projects..
By making a donation to the Grenoble INP Foundation, you are taking up, alongside Grenoble INP - UGA, the challenges and societal issues of the 21ᵉ century that are the major transitions: ecological, energy, demographic, economic, democratic, industrial and digital, to which we must provide sustainable solutions. Several possibilities are offered to you: cash donation, sponsorship in kind, sponsorship in skills. Each donation is precious.
ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL?
By supporting the Grenoble INP Foundation, you are helping to make our students creative and committed engineers for a sustainable world.
Joining the donors of the Grenoble INP Foundation means :
- Promoting diversity and social openness within our schools
- Supporting the success of Grenoble INP - UGA students
- Supporting community life and projects with a social and environmental impact
- Encourage responsible innovation and sustainable entrepreneurship
- Contribute to the development of research and educational innovation
YOU REPRESENT A COMPANY ?
Joining the founding members and partner companies of Grenoble INP - UGA and the Grenoble INP Foundation means taking action to meet the challenges of tomorrow through concrete actions and shared values :
- Creating a lasting relationship with Grenoble INP - UGA and involving your company in its development, in a model based on the synergy between education, research and industrial development, and in an international innovation network
- Strengthen the presence and image of your company with Grenoble INP - UGA and its students through various programs :
- Create privileged partnerships with our schools to contribute to teaching and anticipate the evolution of engineering professions and new fields of study;
- Seize opportunities to support your research (R&D), particularly through industrial or scientific chairs of excellence,
- Invest in meaningful projects that support your social and societal commitments.
The Grenoble INP Foundation proposes to build long-term partnerships on concrete, innovative projects structured around our values, in line with the development strategy of Grenoble INP - UGA:
CHAIRS OF INDUSTRIAL OR SCIENTIFIC EXCELLENCE
Backed by excellent research and training, these chairs are designed for and with companies, on emerging and strategic subjects, as close as possible to our partners' research and innovation areas.
Allocated to PhD students, engineering students and foreign master's students on the basis of a multi-criteria, transparent and demanding selection process, under the aegis of a jury, these grants aim to support the internationalization of Grenoble INP - UGA's training and research activities and to attract the best talent.
Some laboratories have the opportunity to invite their scientific partners to guest professorships for renewable periods of one to three months.
SUPPORT FOR ASSOCIATIONS AND AWARDS
Supporting an association project that promotes values helps to develop the employer brand among students. In addition, this support promotes synergies between the academic and industrial worlds for the benefit of both.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR FOUNDING MEMBERS
DARE THE FUTURE !
JOIN THE DONORS AND SPONSORS OF THE GRENOBLE INP FOUNDATION
A RECOGNIZED COMMITMENT, A PERSONALIZED RECOGNITION PROGRAM
As a Founder, Major Donor, Donor or Patron of the Grenoble INP Foundation, you will benefit from a recognition program adapted to the level of cooperation chosen.
The Foundation's team will be at your side to develop a personalized relationship in order to best meet your expectations and needs, and to enhance the value of all the actions, programs and operations carried out together.
- A special status, with the possibility of being integrated into the Foundation's governance bodies (pedagogical committee, research committee, board of directors) and associated with the strategic, pedagogical and financial choices of the Grenoble INP Group.
- Shared communication and image. The sponsorship framework is particularly conducive to public relations and communication operations, which will help increase your company's reputation among targeted audiences.
- Access to international networks and innovation platforms in which Grenoble INP is involved. Opportunities for strategic investment in cutting-edge scientific tools or through our subsidiary INPG Entreprise SA.
- Privileged support through the actions carried out by Grenoble INP and a pool of 9,000 students, the future talents of innovation.
- Support for your training policy, by giving your employees the opportunity to keep abreast of innovations through our continuing education offer.
« CO-INNOVATE FOR A SUSTAINABLE WORLD »
On the occasion of its 10th anniversary, the Grenoble INP Foundation is launching a campaign among individuals and companies to support Grenoble INP Institute of Engineering and Management, and to enable it to inspire, through progress and science, a Society of solidarity for a sustainable world.
In a world that is changing rapidly, sometimes brutally, the keys to competitiveness lie more than ever in innovation and the knowledge economy. Through the Grenoble INP Partnership Foundation, patrons and corporate partners are mobilizing to meet the challenges and societal issues of the 21ᵉ century that are the major transitions: ecological, energetic, demographic, economic, democratic, industrial and digital, to which we must provide sustainable solutions.
The challenge is to give our researchers the means to succeed at the highest level, to attract the best talent, to contribute to equal opportunities, to support progress by focusing on innovation, research and training, to act for future generations.
In this context, our strategic axes for the next 5 years are the following :
› Acting for equal opportunities & diversity, supporting the future talents of your companies
› Acting for progress, transmission and synergy of knowledge and skills
› Acting for a society of solidarity for a sustainable world